About Dorazio Enterprises, Inc.
MISSION: The mission of Dorazio Enterprises, INC. is to develop, operate and expand a principal industrial and power construction company with its headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, that provides new electric-utility and water-resource construction, and utility-maintenance service excellence to both national and international customers.
HISTORY: Over the years, Dorazio has evolved from a residential and commercial framing business into a developer of industrial properties. Dorazio has constructed electrical substations and power plants, and performed dam rehabilitation and/or modernization, and drainage-channel improvements. Dorazio has developed relationships as a General Contractor and as a major heavy-construction subcontractor for electrical utility general contractors. Dorazio has completed design-build (D-B) and design-bid-build (D-B-B) projects for commercial and industrial property developers, and has provided follow-on operation and maintenance construction services through Task Order Contracts (TOC) or Job Order Contracts (JOC). Dorazio has performed public work for government entities including the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), San Antonio River Authority (SARA), the City of San Antonio (COSA), San Antonio Water System (SAWS), CPS Energy, and numerous local municipalities.
CONSTRUCTION EXPERTISE: Dorazio Enterprises, INC. is recognized around San Antonio and Central Texas as a small-business leader in electrical utility and water management construction. Dorazio specializes in all facets of new and follow-on heavy and facilities construction including: site surveys, exploratory excavation, earthwork and site preparation, grubbing and clearing, soil stripping and stockpiling, demolition and disposal, structural cast-in-place concrete, piers, concrete finishing, precast concrete, site-cast concrete, cement and concrete for earthwork, bridges, concrete repair, metal work, structural steel framing, metal bridges, wood framing, fabricated engineered structures, underground utilities, water utilities, sanitary sewer utilities, storm drainage utilities, electrical power distribution utilities, piping, drains, catch basins, detention ponds, filtration ponds, retention ponds, irrigation ponds, wet ponds, swales, weirs and culverts, SPCC pits and tanks, excavation, filling and backfilling, grading and scraping, trenching, ripping, drilling, dewatering, subgrade preparation, hauling, compacting, erosion and sedimentation control, soil treatment, soil stabilization, lime soil stabilization, geo-synthetic soil stabilization and layer separation, grouted soil nailing, sheet piling, rock stabilization, gabions, riprap, shoring, cofferdams, slurry walls, driven piles, bored piles, site maintenance, exterior improvements including bases, aggregate bases, ballasts and paving, sidewalks and driveways, asphaltic base and paving, concrete paving, airport runways, curbs and gutters, bollards, fences and gates, retaining walls, segmented walls, screens, landscaping, topsoil, seeding, hydromulching and sodding, planting, trees protection, trees, septic tanks, geotextiles and geogrid, among many others.
Our Latest Contract
Dorazio’s latest awards include the following Job Order Contracts (JOCs):
1. CPS Energy’s General Substation Sitework and Construction Contract. This multi-year Contract runs from 2013-2016, and operates as a Job Order Contract (JOC) with multiple Delivery Orders (DOs). CPS Energy recently awarded Dorazio the Broadview Substation Sitework & Paving DO. Dorazio recently finished the sitework DO for the new multi-$M Trumbo Substation Sitework DO in South-Central Bexar County, Texas.
2. CPS Energy’s Right of Way (ROW) Maintenance Services Contract. This multi-year Contract runs from 2013-2016, and operates as a JOC with multiple DOs.
3. CPS Energy’s Transmission Repair & Maintenance Work Contract. This multi-year Contract runs from 2012-2015, and operates as a JOC with multiple DOs. Of particular mention, Dorazio has completed multiple DOs for T-Line and ROW Easement Maintenance.
Dorazio was recently awarded the following competitive Bids:
1. U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Calaveras Creek Watershed Floodwater Retarding Structure (Dam) Site #10 Rehabilitation Project. This Project is in collaboration with San Antonio River Authority (SARA).
2. Hill Country Village 2014 Road Repair Project. Givler Engineering, Inc. is the Engineer of Record for this Project.
Dorazio has recently completed the following Work:
Dorazio was recently qualified by the Owner to perform the following Work:
1. San Antonio Water System (SAWS) Pipe Bursting Work Order Construction.